Saturday, September 25

207. Deserter

I'm recovering from my recent sleepless escapades today, but I'm fairing better than expected. Yesterday's details are a bit hazy today.

However, I would like to report that I feel all desert-dwelling because I found a scorpion for the first time all by myself! :D Hooray! We were actually outside oogling a Praying Mantis that was hunting a big ole bug on the wall, mind you that the SO and I were both barefoot, and I took a step back and looked to the side and spotted something on the ground right in the middle of the patio. I thought it was a bunch of dry straw-like tree stuff that was just in the most peculiar shape. So, I asked the SO what he thought it was because it looked like a scorpion to me. Well, lo and behold, he grabs a flashlight and it was one!

He was caught and put over the outside wall after we watched him under a black light half hunt. I just need to say again how much I hate having bugs run into me and touch me. The black light kept hardcore attracting moths that were bashing into my hands, arms, and body. BAH! I'm a big flail-er.

Otherwise, I've been doing a lot of research into my recipe scrapbook I'm slowly gathering the pieces to make it. Sigh, none of the pictures have been printed and after perusing the interwebs today, I decided I'm going with good old index cards and maybe some of my notepad stationery to record the recipes. I looked for ideas on what information to include and how to categorize/ organize my pages. I am beyond excited about that project. Cooking is by no means a strong suit of mine... actually I mess up boiling water more times than I'd like to remember, but I'm genuinely trying.

I'm gonna head off and sort through a bunch of the online recipes I've like to try, see you tomorrow! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...