Thursday, September 2

184. Extra Day

This week, in my head, had an extra mysterious day between Wednesday and Thursday. I kept referring to Friday as if it was two days from today instead of, idk, tomorrow? Lol, sigh. Tomorrow marks my 6 month anniversary of daily blogging! Holy cow. I wanted to do something special like a video tutorial about crafting. And if I want to have that up by some time tomorrow, that's going to be quite the endeavor. Wish me luck! Lol.

 A few days ago, I went to a SU workshop and mentioned holiday projects we worked on but didn't have pics of them. Well, here they are!

The Front of the Halloween Treat bag!


Stamps: "Wicked Cool" set and Web wheel
Cardstock: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black, and Cajun Craze
Designer Series Paper: Wicked Fun
Silver Embossing Powder
Ink: Basic Black & Versamark
Punches: Large Scallop Oval, Oval, Bitty Bat Large
Tiny Silver Brads

Cute (sideways) Xmas Card:
Cardstock: Very Vanilla & Cherry Cobbler
Designer Series Paper: Jolly Holiday
Ink: Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, and Very Vanilla (Craft)
Ribbon: Old Olive grosgrain
Stamps: "Delightful Decorations" set & "Season of Joy" set
Punch: Ornament

Hooray for handy project cards! I also won a door prize and chose some rub-ons. I've been skeptical but curious enough to give them a try. 


Really? You're gonna turn the picture upside-down Blogger? Whatever. Lol. You get the idea. Do you see the hi-tech applicator tool I got in each pack? Yes, those are Popsicle sticks. Love it.

Well, back to scrambling and kind of playing catch-up since there are indeed no extra days between Wednesday and Friday. :( See you tomorrow and hopefully I will come bearing something big and fun! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...