Thursday, November 4

247. Golden

Ran some errands today and then we got breakfast food for a late lunch! Hooray! Even though it's my favorite meal, I have to say that I am not a huge fan of fake egg/ egg substitute/ or that egg mix that many restaurants use to speed up the process. Also ended up going on a little manhunt for kitty's food which shouldn't be hard to find at all. Got to love getting completely different and possibly contradictory statements from sales reps. But it happens, been on the other side, I get it. Kind of.

I just have to share a bit more news game-wise. My hard work from last night has already started to pay off with the guild and myself making pretty good money! Well, it's a big deal to me because I don't remember the last time I had this much gold. Lol. I'm just a certain kind of stubborn, I'm not really good at all at this game. XD I have people who will vouch for me in the nicest way they can think to.

One of my goals for last week was to start seriously creating my winter holiday shopping list. I even managed to get one present today! This week I'm supposed to start working on the cards. Hoo boy. I really need to sit down and think if I really want to write and address 70 something cards. I like doing my best to make them personal but at that rate... I might was well stamp "Happy Holidays" or "Merry Christmas", draw a happy face or a heart, and sign my name, lol. I have to think about it some more.

This shopping would be so much easier if we had those devices that would instantly create whatever we wanted out of thin air. I know what I would like to get, it's just a matter of where from? Lol, oh well.

Has anyone else thought of these things yet? See you tomorrow! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...