Wednesday, November 24

267. Dread

Just like many turkeys around the country have been dreading tomorrow, so am I. I'm really not sure how well or unwell it is going to go, so we'll just have to see! Went into school today despite not having any students and tried my best to get some sort of head start with collecting the activities for next month. For some bizarre reason, they are only going to have students for a mere 8 days next month. How ridiculous is that? This is probably the third month that this minimal true academic days has happened and I do not know how families can cope with finding alternative places for their kids to go to during times like these! I wonder if the district even realizes that they've done this to the program. Ugh.

Well, I have to do some holiday preparation myself. See you tomorrow and stay safe, especially if you're traveling! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...