Sunday, November 28

271. Restored

I noticed earlier that there was quite a bit chaos going on in my blog about some posts not showing, etc. Well, I believe it's all sorted out now. I'm still a bit green around the gills so I thought I would use today's entry to catch up with pictures I've been meaning to post. :D I hope this will be relatively simple, lol.


Bat hat and claws I had made for "Halloween" or rather when I dressed up with the kids the Friday before.

 

It's still not done, I'm a bit stumped as to how to finish it.


The Thanksgiving project I was working on that never came to complete fruition because our plans were changed.
I flipped some over and did a partial closeup so you can see what color the paper was originally.

 My cheery cheesecake for Thanksgiving! :D


As well as the pumpkin pie from FMIL and the pumpkin oatmeal cookie that I helped her make. :)

A peak at the spread on Thanksgiving.
Turkey, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, stuffing, green casserole, cranberry sauce, and buttered rolls. Mmm... Oh, and my plate is the one that has tortilla chips on it. XD

I think that pretty much catches us up for the past month with the pictures I've managed to remember to take and uploaded today. Better late than never? Lol. I suppose. Hope you enjoy and see you tomorrow.<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...