Tuesday, November 30

273. Just A Minute Now

Didn't I just do this?? Another head cold, not as severe as the last but just as sudden. I'm all congested and my brain is all fuzzy.

I was able to last through half substituting in class today for a short period of time. I don't know what was in the water or what about today was so insane but the kids were pretty darn rowdy and noisy. We got below freezing last night and covered up a bunch of plants outside and they seemed to be fairing well still today. This is the coldest it has been this year I believe and it's kind of surprising. I think between that, all of the wind stirring up dust, pollen, and whatnot, and the boys stopping up the swamp cooler for the winter so we can try to make the heater work but also releasing everything that's been gunked up in the vents... leads to be getting sick. Unfortunately, I think I'm the precursor for everyone else getting something too. I'm usually the first or the last and always one of the mildest forms of whatever bug is going around. :(

Wow. December tomorrow. Where does the time go? It's been one heck of a year and I should have been careful when I wished for it to be memorable. Or at least more specific. :P

See you tomorrow. I'm so delirious. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...