Saturday, November 6

249. Bottom Rung

Making this quick because I'm forcing myself to calm down or risk having a little panic attack. I overwhelm myself and stress out way too intensely. Just tagged along for a few things today. Oh, and I'm pretty sure Blizzard, the company that makes my game, has be microchipped and can tell when I have genuine desire and drive to actually be proactive and get better in the game so that they may throw everything they can to stop me. :) We've had some server and internet connection issues the past few days that should not be happening and it's pretty frustrating. Sigh, I need to go lay down. Just when I think I'm making progress with a ton of stuff, I'm quickly shown that I'm really at the bottom of the totem pole. See you tomorrow, <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...