Thursday, November 25

268. Turkey!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

I know the trend for today is to talk about what I'm thankful for so...erm. I'm going to give it a quick try. Of course, is it in no particular order.

I'm thankful for everyone that has come into my life: Family, friends, strangers I see, coworkers, associates, and people I don't even like. They show up for a reason and don't always stick around but they play a part in making me who I am and getting me to where I want to be in life and as a person. Thank you.

I'm thankful for the privileged life I've led. My parents have worked really hard to give me a great life in which I really did not have to worry about anything important and I know that it took blood, sweat, and tears to get to that point. I have met and still have wonderful friends in my life that would drop anything to come help me and I hope they know that I would do the same. Actually, they do know that because I make it a point to tell them from time to time. :) I hope to make good use of the opportunities I now have.

I'm thankful for finding my voice. I'm pretty sure that I have received plenty of gentle guidance from up above in this. I've learned a lot about who I am and gained so much missing self confidence to be comfortable enough to confront what is typically terrifying. I can't wait to see what is in store this coming new year.

I'm thankful for struggling through life. It really does build and show my character and I will be that much better of a person to help others and my loved ones when times get better. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right? It keeps reminding me to be more humble, aware, understanding, kind, and open.

Other things I'm grateful for are something along the lines of: music, yummy food, junk food, tv, the internet, bacon, WoW, crafting, cell phones, worrying about a room being too messy to be in because it means I have somewhere to live, and things like that. :)

My fingers are really too cold to keep typing. I hope everyone had a pleasant enough holiday and hope you all stayed safe today and do so tomorrow, especially if you are daring to go Black Friday shopping. :P

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...