Saturday, November 13

256. The Color Brown

Okay, it may not sound very good, but it is.

Went to a Chinese Buffet and stuffed myself full of Chinese doughnuts and nearly every type of chicken I could get my grubby little fingers on. And of course I finished my death by gluttony with chocolate ice cream. Total bliss. :D

We also moved a brown leather couch into one of the houses and finally have some seating in a front room facing the fireplace. One more step to becoming a real home!

Also, got more work done on the gingerbread house. I'm starting to wrack my brains over what to put on there since I'm a bit sick of the red and white candy canes and peppermints ideas.

That's all from me today, see you tomorrow. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...