Saturday, December 4

277. Everybody Is

We just got done watching Dreamworks' Kung Fu Panda. Naturally, I have "Everybody was kung fu fighting!" stuck in my head and it's playing over and over again, lol.

I was working on making more cards for my big Christmas card project because I realized after the final tally yesterday, that I was short a few cards when I made over 60 of them back in August or whenever it was. Good gravy, what have I gotten myself into?!

Today started early and was full of errands, we went to Michaels to get last minute supplies for our cards and school, Office Max for A2 size envelopes and cardstock for cheap, and eventually to get groceries and stamps. Some time in between there was cleaning done and we went for lunch where I may have decimated a Christmas village. I meant to re-zone the buildings but things weren't going as planned and then I got carried away... we didn't have time to put everything back either. I felt horrible. Not to mention that my inner organizer-planner was freaking out about not being able to finish my vision.

Tomorrow will probably be jammed packed too. Hooray? Idk, I went to bed with a headache that made it... not easy to opene up one of my eyes last night and that doesn't often happen. The real kicker was when I woke up this morning and had dull remnants of a headache. That really doesn't happen often.

I really hope I can get as much done as possible. I have some pretty big plans for myself this month! Hope your preparations and projects are going well too. See you tomorrow! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...