Thursday, December 16

290. Bubble Buster

No, not the addicting flash game or whatnot. :P

I had a friend post one of those "report this if..." status messages earlier. For the first millisecond, it was a sweet concept but then I tore it apart because... some people are ridiculous when they come up with these things. Here is how it went:

"A true friend doesn't care when you're broke, what you weigh, if your house is a mess, what you drive, about your past, or if your family is filled with crazy people. Your conversations pick up where they left off even if it's been months (years). They love YOU for who you are. Repost if you have at least one true friend. They'll know who they are..♥"

My reply?

"Here's the thing- I would care If you're broke, I'd help you out. If you blew up like a balloon, I would worry about your self esteem. If your house was a mess, I would wonder about your health. If you drove a train wreck on three wheels, I... would be concerned about your safety. If your past is coming to haunt you, I would want to help you conquer it and move on. If your family was filled with crazy people that you didn't want to be around, I would want to open my home as a refuge. :P Sorry to burst your forwarding bubble, but if I didn't care about those things, I wouldn't be a very good friend. ♥" 

Lol. I'm such a butt sometimes but I'm a well-meaning butt. :D

Meh, I should probably go back to doing something productive like folding the laundry or something now. Lol, see you tomorrow. <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...