Thursday, December 30

303. Noobs!

I'm not sure I've been called that so much in one day. Today was definitely the beginning of crunch time for the party setup and my folks... are on edge. Especially in matters involving my brother and I contributing to the prep work. Table set up, decor rearranged, food prepared as much as possible, more lights were put up, and the kids were thoroughly smacked around verbally. Lol.

I did manage to sneak away for a quick visit and dinner with a lovely lady and her bestie at Macaroni Grill. Delish. On the other hand, my brother and I also snuck in time to go through our trading card collection so we're prepared for heading back to the card & comic book store next week. Lol, just looking forward to a vacation in our future.

I'm totally fried, I did not function at all before I got caffeine in me. Ugh. I'm just that hopeless. I'll see you tomorrow unless my folks kick my butt into next week. XD <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...