Tuesday, December 21

294. Landed

I survived and it wasn't too bad even if my six hour flight consisted of no movies or food. I've already had one visit with a friend and some yummy dinner at Chili's (of which I have been having a craving for and loved the whole experience) and my brother already did a mini run around our end of town to score various supplies for gifts, gift wrapping, and baking.

Apparently, I have a jam-packed day planned for me tomorrow. I am afraid. Ha ha. I think it involves an makeover/ overhaul. I am very afraid.

Two more gifts, four more cards, and a bunch of little gifts to wrap asap to finally be done! I'd be more excited about the finish line if I weren't so pooped.

See you tomorrow! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...