Friday, December 31

304. The End Of The World: The Prequel

Because I think we're reserving the end of the world hub bub for 2012, we're all running around like chickens with our heads cut off. Not that we haven't done a lot already, but my mom goes all out and it's really difficult for her to do so when she is working until 6pm today and then getting up tomorrow to work a full day. We're trying to do all we can to do it right and in advanced for her.

I know I should probably be doing something like talking about my resolutions or my top ten something or reviewing my favorite blogs for this year but I am in no state of mind to do so any time soon. ROFL. You're probably getting plenty of that kind of stuff from everywhere else on the internet anyway. I'm sure you'll be fine with me skipping out on that now. Maybe I'll do that when I hit my one year mark of blogging daily.

My brother and I have been left at home and we're trying to do what we can with no supervision- lemme tell you right now that it sucks because my folks can be perfectionists and that's perfectly understandable in a situation like this so we're going nuts trying to figure out what they meant from one minute phone calls. It was such a good  idea for me to grab some frozen mocha drink from Panera this morning. I am so wired it almost isn't funny. Almost. My hands are trembling as I type this right now. XD

But, I don't want my last post of this calender year to be completely boring. So I'm going to share some music mashup videos from YouTube. I haven't shared clips or music in a while! These are particularly fun, imho (in my honest opinion), because they are reviews of the Top 25 US Billboard Pop songs from the past couple of years by DJ Earworm. Yummy imagery, I know. :P

Let's go from 2007 - 2010 to build up some suspense even with the colors of the video frames. My personal favorite United State of Pop is from 2009. :D And I respectfully disagree with the colors. Especially from the past three years. To me, 2008 was totally about the coral pink, 2009 about the teal/ turquoise, 2010 about that dark plum-wine color, and I'm open to 2011 even though I think it's a little soon to do a pink hue again.

According to Pantone's Color Institute, the Colors of the Years were:



The icing on the cake is that the videos are pretty great mashups of the offical music videos and the cherry on the cake is that you can download each of these songs for free from his website! I included the playlists that he put out underneath the videos if you're curious and click on the year to go to his pages for those songs to grab them. Check him out! He does some great other remixes as well.





2007: "United State of Pop"
(I think, lol. They don't have the list for this so I tried to do a little research.)
Beyoncé: Irreplaceable -- Rihanna feat Jay-Z: Umbrella -- Gwen Stefani feat. Akon: The Sweet Escape -- Fergie: Big Girls Don't Cry -- T-Pain feat Yung Joc: Buy U a Drank -- Carrie Underwood: Before He Cheats --- Plain White T-Shirts: Hey There, Delilah -- Akon feat. Snoop Dogg: I Wanna Love You -- Nelly Furtado: Say It Right -- Fergie feat Ludacris: Glamourous -- Akon: Don't Matter -- Avril Lavigne: Girlfriend -- Maroon 5: Makes Me Wonder --- Shop Boyz: Party Like a Rockstar -- Akon feat. Eminem: Smack That -- Mims: This Is Why I'm Hot -- Daughtry: It's Not Over -- Timbaland feat. Keri Hilson & D.O.E.: The Way I Are -- Fergie feat. will. i. am: Fergalicious -- Soulja Boy Tell 'Em: Crank That (Soulja Boy) -- Timbaland feat Nelly Furtado & Justin Timberlake: Give It to Me -- Justin Timberlake: What Goes Around... Comes Around -- Gym Class Heroes feat. Patrick Stump: Cupid's Chokehold -- The Fray: How to Save a Life -- Daughtry: Home.

2008: "Viva la Pop"
Flo Rida Featuring T-Pain: Low -- Leona Lewis: Bleeding Love -- Alicia Keys: No One -- Lil Wayne feat. Static Major: Lollipop -- Timbaland feat. OneRepublic: Apologize -- Jordin Sparks & Chris Brown: No Air -- Sara Bareilles: Love Song -- Usher feat. Young Jeezy: Love in This Club -- Chris Brown: With You -- Chris Brown: Forever -- Ray J & Yung Berg: Sexy Can I -- Rihanna: Take a Bow -- Coldplay: Viva La Vida -- Katy Perry: I Kissed a Girl -- T.I.: Whatever You Like -- Rihanna: Disturbia -- Rihanna: Don't Stop the Music -- Natasha Bedingfield: Pocketful of Sunshine -- Chris Brown feat. T-Pain: Kiss Kiss -- Ne-Yo: Closer -- Colbie Caillat: Bubbly -- Mariah Carey: Touch My Body -- Madonna feat. Justin Timberlake: 4 Minutes -- Pink: So What -- Finger Eleven: Paralyzer.

2009: "Blame It on the Pop"
The Black Eyed Peas: Boom Boom Pow -- Lady Gaga: Poker Face -- Lady Gaga feat. Colby O'Donis : Just Dance -- The Black Eyed Peas: I Gotta Feeling -- Taylor Swift: Love Story -- Flo Rida: Right Round -- Jason Mraz: I'm Yours -- Beyonce: Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It) -- Kanye West: Heartless -- The All-American Rejects: Gives You Hell -- Taylor Swift: You Belong With Me -- T.I. feat. Justin Timberlake : Dead and Gone -- The Fray: You Found Me -- Kings Of Leon: Use Somebody -- Keri Hilson feat. Kanye West & Ne-Yo: Knock You Down -- Jamie Foxx feat. T-Pain: Blame It -- Pitbull: I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho) -- T.I. feat. Rihanna: Live Your Life -- Soulja Boy Tell 'em feat. Sammie: Kiss Me Thru the Phone -- Jay Sean feat. Lil Wayne: Down -- Miley Cyrus: The Climb -- Drake: Best I Ever Had -- Kelly Clarkson: My Life Would Suck Without You -- Beyoncé: Halo -- Katy Perry: Hot 'n' Cold.

2010: "Don't Stop the Pop"
Ke$ha: Tik Tok -- Lady Antebellum: Need You Now -- Train: Hey, Soul Sister -- Katy Perry feat. Snoop Dogg: California Gurls -- Usher feat. will.i.am: OMG -- B.O.B. feat. Hayley Williams: Airplanes -- Eminem feat. Rihanna: Love the Way You Lie -- Lady Gaga: Bad Romance -- Taio Cruz: Dynamite -- Taio Cruz feat. Ludacris: Break Your Heart -- B.O.B. feat. Bruno Mars: Nothin' On You -- Enrique Iglesias feat. Pitbull: I Like It -- Young Money feat. Lloyd: Bedrock -- Jason Derulo: In My Head -- Rihanna: Rude Boy -- Lady Gaga feat. Beyoncé: Telephone -- Katy Perry: Teenage Dream -- Bruno Mars: Just the Way You Are -- Mike Posner: Cooler Than Me -- The Black Eyed Peas: Imma Be -- Jay-Z & Alicia Keys: Empire State of Mind -- Usher feat. Pitbull: DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love -- Travie McCoy feat. Bruno Mars: Billionaire -- Eminem: Not Afraid -- Iyaz: Replay.


See you next year! :P
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...