Monday, December 27

300. Clean Slate

So instead of leaving our Christmas decor up until just after the new year starts, we took down the tree and statues completely, packed them up, and put them into their yearly storage. Good gravy. However, we did have a fire lit under us because we have been elected by family friends to host a New Year's Eve party and we have to kick into high gear. I also opted out of going out and getting all crazy to spend some time with my exhausted family making game plans to prepare this Friday. I'm also making some time to spend on the game so I get my friggin' achievement for the Feast of the Winter Veil! Been at it for five years and need to become a Merrymaker already! :D

See you tomorrow. <3 I am so useless without caffeine, it's awfully pathetic. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...