Monday, December 6

279. Anticipation

I'm awaiting the arrival of two somewhat important packages in the mail soon and I can hardly wait. Also, the midnight release of the latest expansion to our game drops tonight! The SO and I are heading to a party for it at the store. Apparently, there will be free pizza. :D

The day was crazy with the kids today. They just kind of decided to be wild, I guess. They did a very good job at it too, lol. Right now, our kitty seems to have drank from the same water that the students had today because his usually very dignified self is bouncing off the walls like a crazed maniac.

Ha ha, I'm going to go play with him before we head out. See you tomorrow if I don't pass out after getting my game fix in! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...