Sunday, December 19

292. With A Bow

Everything is coming together as if with a fancy ribbon whether I like it or not. At this point, it doesn't seem to matter if I can get it done on time because there is not time. :P Learning time management will most definitely become one of my New Year's resolutions. Oh joy.

I'm still trying to make time to spend with the family here before being away for two or so weeks. I really wish we could somehow all be in the same place at the same time together, especially during these family-oriented holidays. One day, hopefully.

We're even setting some time aside to do the holiday events in game. It's pretty bad when the virtual happenings feel more like the season than reality. Oh well, the magic of visuals.

Rawr! I need to figure out what to do with all this stuff so I can pack! Gah! See you tomorrow, lol. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...