Sunday, February 20

355. Party Planning

Remember Superbowl Sunday? I wrote about getting an exhilarating feeling from having to throw a party snack spread together at the last moment. I might take that back now. Ha!


After some discussion today, I'm theoretically going to be teaching at a crafting party in two weeks. If this helps clarify the panic that is setting in: the invitations have yet to go out. Oh yes. We are in for a roller coaster ride.

The plan is that we shall confirm the event tomorrow, finalize the guest list, and prepare all of the invitations tomorrow. Next comes me gather all of the supplies and without getting into too much detail, it'll be a solid afternoon running around town and probably paying for express shipping. Then comes paperwork planning and research; some grocery shopping; hardcore cleaning of the house; tons of phone calls, texting, and emailing back and forth; and hoping that the supplies come in time. After, I guess I just hope that people show up and have a good time! Lol.

You know what another kicker is? That I may be doing that all over again two weeks after the first. Oh yes, I do believe that I'm that insane. I'll be sure to let you know if it goes well. I may just be all sulky and a sad panda in subsequent postings if it doesn't. :P Makes sense, doesn't it?

All right, I'm off to mentally freak out some more. See you tomorrow. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...