Thursday, February 24

359. Willy Nilly

I just looked back at the subject posts for my blogging and realized that I could not count for beans this past week. What on earth was I thinking? Oh yeah, that's right, I was just guessing and was too tired to actually check what day I was on. :P

Well, I believe that it is all fixed now and I'm glad I took the time to do so before I celebrated my one year anniversary of daily blogging on the wrong day. I would have felt pretty darn dumb. I don't think I'm going to do anything big to celebrate since it's such a weird time of the year to hold such a celebration. The end of the first week of March? So odd. I will think about it a bit more though. Lol. Sigh.

See you tomorrow. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...