Wednesday, February 8

Book Ends

The title is a bit of a stretch, but we're just going to go with it today. :D

Went in and volunteered a full day today after staying up well into the night catching up with my best friend via video chat in Skype. Hooray! It's been way too long since I've seen her online let alone in person so we spent a lot of time reviewing what information and news we've managed to get in the past few months. Then, we moved on to running around our living spaces grabbing quirky fun and cute objects to show one another. I still have some of it sitting around me now by the table. >_< Whoops.


At one point, we got into talking about my animal medicine cards and sharing that with her reminded me about how I could personally use a refresh in guidance right about now. I have to add that to my to-do list this week.


Kitty got plenty of furry face time on the camera too. He's such a handsome and sweet boy that has been obsessed with his new pet grass. I was trying to do a sparse pot this time around and he has already annihilated nearly half of it already and it's still growing. It is pretty sad looking. XD


Thanks to the magic of mixed coffee drinks, I was able to get into the home stretch with the picture booklets. We're missing a few pictures of the various teachers that the kids work with but they are pretty much ready to go tomorrow. Very exciting and I hope that it works well. Took it upon myself to sort through the stockpile of extra cards from over the years. It's an interesting collection that I'd like to update or fill-in missing spots but we may be gaining access to an updated version of the software in the next few weeks. That means holding back, just in case!


We're starting to crank the wheels on revamping the teacher websites as well. I hope that we can figure out all of the hiccups and hurdles asap so I can just get to work already! May have signed myself up to re-designing all of the individual classroom webpages... I think I have some sort of mental death wish. Or some part of me wants the remainder of me to never get a significant amount of rest. Eh, it's a way of keeping me on my toes and active during this personally stagnate time in my life.


When we finally got home, I had a package waiting for me! The order from my recent workshop came in so it was nice and fun to divvy up the goodies. I cannot wait to deliver them tomorrow! I just really like giving. Luckily, I also am decent at "getting" so it's not some terribly unbalanced or unfair scale. XP


If you can't tell, I'm a tad delirious and under the weather. What a combo for nonsense to come spewing out of me, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...