Sunday, February 12

Good Feeling's Gone

If you've seen the movie Finding Nemo, you may remember the scene when Marlin and Dory happen upon the lit lure in the deep darkness. Marlin talks about how it makes him happy, which is a big deal to him. Then... they realize it's attached to this hideous looking monster (an anglerfish- I love learning about deep sea life) and he suddenly says, "Good feeling's gone."

I had the same feeling, especially looking back at what I wrote in my delirium last night. For a few reasons, the remainder of my night was a little rough around the edges and I'm fighting to conquer my temper and get that good feeling back again.

I did promise some pictures though, didn't I?

Here's the order that I finished them in: crocheted buttered toast scarf for my gift stash (while on a Skype date with my best friend), a pair of owls for a great couple that I had the honor of calling my roommates for a few years (but I can't show those until they see them- don't want to spoil the surprise), and these treat bags for a few of the ladies that I've worked closely with at school. I need to remember not to do any sort of project that requires thinking late at night. Some of the cellophane bags are backwards. Whoops. Oh well! What matters is the chocolate. :D
 
In the meantime, I'm going to keep listening to the songs I've posted over the past few days and see if I can fight my way back to a better state of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...