Tuesday, February 7

Hanging On

Two songs that I have been constantly listening to are Taylor Swift & The Civil Wars' "Safe and Sound" from the Hunger Games soundtrack and Jason Mraz's new "I Won't Give Up." They have helped keep me grounded and are reminding me to keep hanging in there. I need to keep believing that we can change where our lives have taken us for the better. Here are a few of my favorite covers of each, in order of how much I like them (ending with my favorite cover). Hm, that was kind of difficult narrowing it down...

Megan Nicole & Tiffany Alvord's cover of "Safe and Sound":

Madilyn Bailey's cover of "Safe and Sound":

Jeff Hendrick, Tristen Hagen, & Songs with Friends' cover of "Safe and Sound":

Savannah Outen & Jake Coco's cover of "Safe & Sound":

Madilyn Bailey's cover of "I Won't Give Up":

Jake Breune's cover of "I Won't Give Up":

 Megan Lee's cover of "I Won't Give Up":

Cimorelli's cover of "I Won't Give Up":

I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...