Saturday, March 27

025. Who Wouldn't?



When the next person asks me what I did for Easter, I can now proudly say I upheld my tradition of annihilating a giant chocolate bunny! Hooray! Who wouldn't want two milk chocolate critters that were 7 oz. each for six bucks? Traditions are good. Especially when they involve food.:P

I almost pulled an all-nighter when I blacked out this morning for a few hours(thank goodness). Have I mentioned I have a love-hate relationship with caffeinated drinks? So physically draining. Emotionally too, for that matter. I had no idea what was going on with life in general for the first half of my day, lol. Good times, good times.

Since I'm not completely recovered from that mini-ordeal, today is going to be media-tastic! Well, maybe not that great, seeing as how I wasn't sure what pictures I was meaning to post. I'm pretty sure those brain cells died as I suffered from involuntary consciousness.

First up, new bracelet design I mentioned! I'm still not entirely sure if I want to sell them or not, but I did have a lot of fun learning this pattern and making a few!





They remind me of Skittles, FIRE, and other. Lol. Let me know what you think!

The next up is my little stationery collection! I like writing a note for each Etsy order I send out and ran out pretty fast of some of my fancier stationery that I had had for a couple of years. I can't find anything else like it easily nowadays (Lots of various designs for cheap!). But, of course, after several months of hunting around- note pads come back into style. It's one design throughout but for usually a dollar each, how can I pass that up? Plus it cuts down filler-writing on my behalf! Lol. The last three I just got the other night for Spring/ Easter! So exciting, lol. I adore office supplies! Here they are!


How fun! /gleeful dance. I think I have one or two more but it may be buried in a box between the past few moves :(

The last multimedia goodie I'm posting today is this video! Kurt Hugo Schneider posted a video in response to his suitemate, Jake Breune's, "challenge." It is beautimous, lol. Well, Jake has just posted a response that is absolutely amazing. Such musical carnage- in a good way! I find it hilarious, so I hope you enjoy!




That shall be all from me today, folks! See you tomorrow! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...