Friday, March 26

024. So Excited

Is it bad that even though I have about 20 things on my to-do list today and have only done about 3, that I'm still proud of myself? I just wanted to share that right now.

On a completely different side note, I never thought I'd know some truly evil people in my life, sure plenty of people I strongly dislike, but I do. I can't wait for the day that all their misdeeds come back full force to bite them. Bit vindictive, I know, but I'm okay with that. I've already said how I'm not one to forgive easily or at all, for that matter.

Gonna do my best to tune into My Pink Stamper's Live broadcast tonight! I can't wait! Until later! <3

--- Update ---
Well, it was interesting but the chat log of 200-300 people with their all-caps yelling about nonsense and impatience really ground up my nerves. I got all but 3 things on my to-do list done today! Yay for productivity! Even more got done that wasn't on my list so that's great too. Tomorrow shall bring pictures here! Huzzah!

See you then! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...