Tuesday, March 23

021. Music Feeds The Soul

It's great when a song I love and have listened to hundreds of time can still bring tears to my eyes for just being beautiful and soulful. It's great when they are poignant to intense life situations too but for just being a great song is just mind-blowing. I've been listening to find new music these past few days because I can usually gauge my mood by the types of songs I listen to.

When I'm feeling all emo, I actually listen to a lot of heartfelt country music. I still believe I tear up every time I hear and sing Carrie Underwood's "Just a Dream."

When I'm at one of my highest peaks of happiness, any song can come up on my iTunes and I'll dance to it and sing along at the top of my lungs. That's when I know nothing can bring me down.

When I am upbeat and focused like a laser on the task at hand, I'm listening to one song of the moment over and over again and I don't get tired of it.

I just saw the official music video for Michael Bublé's "Home" and I can't say how much I love that song. Well, I don't have to say it because if you like that song too, you already know.

I have come to the conclusion that if the saying "If chocolate could sing, it would sound like Josh Groban." is true, the Death By Chocolate must be a duet between the two amazing men.

I don't really feel like lamenting over the same things today :) You're spared, dear readers. At least for a day. ^_~

However, I'll leave you with some musical milk chocolate!

Enjoy! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...