Sunday, October 3

215. Creepers

Is Halloween in the air or what? The moment it turned into October the weather has almost instantly turned into autumn. Finally!

Okay, I just got distracted by looking over at kitty and seeing him all snuggled against the back of the recliner chair he's napping in right now. It's insanely cute and silly of him.

All sorts of creepy things and candy are taking over nearly all of the stores and the internet and television are pulling out all of their stops for the season! I don't do "scary" at all but I love all of this activity. I really love how purple, lime green, orange, yellow, white, and black look together. :P I also appreciate how scary things are turned cute too. It really helps, lol.

Of course, this is full-fledged crafter frenzy season. If possible, we're starting to prep for all of the holidays ahead. Scrapbooking is huge on Halloween with all the cute pictures of costumes and decor. You also start to practice party-planning tricks and cooking cutesy/ gimmicky snacks for this holiday and go all out for Thanksgiving. Home decor is huge for this holiday because people actually come into your home for this one. Lol. Home improvement is in now too, lol. Especially with football season in also. And do I really have to go into the winter holidays? It's the climax of all of this! I just scared myself a little there. XD

Tonight was a big night for creepy crawlies here apparently. We found a pretty active wolf spider inside the house, a tiny cricket/grasshopper-looking bug hopping around like crazy in the living room (kitty, my bug hero, got that one), and bugs are frying themselves in the halogen lamp and dying all over the place. Ugh. One even flew to the other side of the room and dropped down on the laptop I'm using right now and goo-ed all over my keyboard. How nasty. Really now? Bah!

That's all I have to report today. : ) See you tomorrow. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...