Wednesday, October 13

225. The Pen

Well, it's more the keys this time around because I wanted to have all of my notes in one spot instead of all over the place on scraps of paper and various notebooks.

I'm in the writing mood tonight but not for here! It's a story or idea I started on and have been mentioning the past few days. I'm organizing and rewriting a few of my notes to make them a bit more cohesive and clean cut. I hope to share some sketches or bits here soon!

I hope you have a good night and remember that it's Breast Cancer Awareness Month (How can you forget with the bombardment of pink?). Reach out and show someone that you still care and find your own way of helping fight all cancer with me. :)

See you tomorrow. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...