Friday, October 1

213. Wicked

Nope, this won't be as exciting as the title implied. Sorry. :P

I redid the format of my recipe scrapbook yet again. I'm just having issues with fitting all of the info that I want on the pages without typing it all up. I'm trying to incorporate everything! A title, at least one picture of the final product, the steps, tips, servings/ yield, prep time and total time, who/ where I got the recipe from, ingredients list, and a little story about making each. We can't even discuss any embellishments at this point! Lol. Yeah... I pretty much have no choice but to make two-page layouts. I hope to also incorporate some kind of organization once I get more recipes in. Right now, it's the order that I think to make the pages in. XD Hoo boy, this is going to be a trip. :P Nothing I didn't bring upon myself though, right?

I took a bit of break and have done some designing on one of those games on Facebook. Well, Pet Society from Playfish games to be exact. :D I love trying to design the rooms over and over again. Right now, my bottom floor is going to be the fall and winter holidays so I don't feel that I have to mess with it for the next few months. Lol. It's a little sad, I know, but it feels a lot easier (and cuter) than going through a similar spiel on the Sims 3.

I did also catch the UStream class by Laura Denison of Following the Paper Trail tonight. It was the cover of her Creepy Coffin Mini Album. It was pretty creepy looking! I'm very excited about her upcoming holiday projects and to see what patterns she will be able to post! I am just loving her work. I might just die a little when her winter stuff comes out. :D I'm just saying. Lol.

I found a wicked looking little bug in the living room earlier today. It looked like a cross between a cockroach and a cricket... Lol. Low and flattish with wicked long antennae but it's legs were kind of gangling and sticking out everywhere. Well, after we took a close look at it, the SO smushed it and made me pick it up to throw it away. So mean of him. XD I guess it just depends on who I'm around that makes me kinda okay or not with touching bugs. By touch I mean gingerly pick up with paper towel or a bunch of junk mail ads after making sure that it's thoroughly dead and tossing it either outside, in the trash, or down the toilet. Lol. If there's someone more afraid/ creeper out by it than me around, I can take care of it. If I'm the scaredy-cat in the room, I'm getting a boy to do it if I can. Ha ha. Well, this doesn't fly with the SO and understandably so, so he showed me a new way of not touching it and I picked it up. Bah.

Well, that's my story for today and I'm sticking to it. See you tomorrow. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...