Wednesday, October 6

218. I Spy

I've been having a little rough patch mentally and emotionally the past couple of days. The good news is that I'm aware of it and I'm taking a deep breath and a step back to tackle my problems step by manageable step. While I drown out my own thoughts with music, I wanted to share one cover that just went live on YouTube. :)

Sam Tsui and Kurt Schneider covering Sara Bareilles's "King of Anything":


I loved her original video too. This is just really fun and hilarious because of the fun editing and playing "Where's Kurt?" while watching the video. Silly clever strategy to make people watch multiple times so they can catch all of the nuances. Well played, gentlemen, well played. I hope you get super famous soon! <3

That's all from me today. See you tomorrow! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...