Monday, April 5

034. Putting the Scraps in Scraps

I'm running on a caffeine high atm, so I'll keep this brief (I hope to do a bunch of stuff in order to wear myself out before bedtime!)

Yay house hunting! No, I'm no where near in the market of looking one for myself, but we went to with family and it was fun! Already plotting what to put where :P We'll see how that goes, saw some pretty great places today!

My second package came today! Hooray! I really like all my goodies. Can't wait for that very last package from come from Penang, Malaysia. So far! I think I'm the most excited about that one.

Wow, I keep getting distracted my household things and walking away from the computer after every other sentenced typed. Lol, so much for quick stop. /comfort blog. That's the rush for you.

My main goal while my body is on auto-pilot, is to sort out my paper! I was going to take a picture, but that... is just discouraging, lol. I actually don't have nearly as much as I've seen avid paper-crafter/ card-makers/ scrapbookers (all of which I envy), but I have to fit it all in one bin because of space issues. My bigger problem is how to organize it so it doesn't become a scavenger hunt whenever I get the urge to really craft.

Wish me luck! <3

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain with the paper problem. I have a ton of scrapbooking stuff, including paper. It is a total mess right now! Maybe one day I will get the urge to really scrapbook again! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...