Sunday, April 25

054. Testing- Testing




This is a post that's testing out my new kao ani cat-thing. I'm extremely rusty :( but thank goodness that one of the original tutorials I learned from is still up at Kao-Ani.com! It's actually pretty darn tiny, so I blew it up a little here- hence the blurry effect. I used to have a whole collection of kaos that I made from scratch back in the day. I still have the files saved, but it seems that it was such an old version that I cannot go back and edit them :( C'est la vie. I still things it's pretty darn cute.

--Update--
Haven't done an update addendum in a while. I'm probably not even using that term correctly. :D Well, various aspects of technology have sucked the energy right out of me so that's all I'm going to post today!

Until tomorrow, <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...