Tuesday, May 18

077. Just A Little Haywire

Quite a few things seem off today. Lol, as I'm trying to gather up my train of thought, a remix of Lady Gaga's "Just Dance" starts playing- pretty much in my head. Got to love ear bud headphones.

The pets are all just a little bit special so they always do things a little off if you watch them long enough. When you hold one kitty on his back he automatically starts looking for bugs to hunt on the ceiling. Once he realizes you're trying to cuddle him, he fights you like the dickens. The SO and I were hanging around outside earlier because it was such a nice night and we were trying to sic the dog on each other. She lunges to be pet and usually takes a huge slurpy drink of water that she gobbers all over you. So we're running away/ chasing after each other and but she was getting all confused but excited. She ended up doing laps around the yard and flipping out instead. It's the coyote in her. :D Our kitty didn't feel like being held today but his daddy cuddled him anyways. He protests so loudly but his ears always remain forward and his eyes close as he leans into the chin rubs. He also feels as if we owe him fresh dripping water from the tap and we're not allowed to look him in the eye when we pet him again. He's currently extending a paw to stave off any more pets. Not pushing, just holding it out there. Reminds me of kids making an "X" with their fingers when they don't want to be touched, lol.

FMIL recently received an herb plant that's called Stevia. It has the power to taste 300 times sweeter than sugar when you chew on its leaves! With none of the calories to boot! Well, it's kinda growin' all wonky and sideways today. Not sure what's going on with it. Lucky the lucky bamboo is doing well as far as I can tell. I only accidentally gave her a little tap water once. May the gardenia bonsai is going through some tough times right now. I'll try to remember to take a picture and post it soon. She's blooming now, but the buds and flowers seem to be suspended in every possible level of life/ decay. Some white, some yellow, some still very green. Even some of the leaves are getting in on it. We can't tell if we're over-watering or under-watering, or if she's just traumatized by whatever. :( I hope she gets better soon. She had made the kitchen smell so wonderfully these past few weeks.

Tons of crazy end of the school year projects going on, I don't even know where to begin with that so... I won't at all! :D I came home all tired-drunk. During some errands today, I was trying to tell the SO about a man that was talking to his kid in the passenger seat which almost caused him to swerve into SO's mom and I the other day, but I inserted a story about a pair of quails and a pair of bunnies she and I saw this morning right in the middle of the original story. I didn't even realize it. It has become one of those, I'd rather stand sideways, thanks, days. However, I got the chance to take a nice, long, hot shower after all was said and done. My eyes and nose especially enjoyed all the moisture in the air. I should just boil some water, stick it into a large bowl, and hover my face over it with a towel draped over my head. Porta-sauna. Lol. Idk, I've been told by several people that it works well, especially when trying to alleviate nasal congestion.

Ha ha, the SO is trying to figure out what kind of wasp we've been finding in the house lately. It's kind of small and really brown, and apparently fairly friendly since no one has been stung yet. It very well may be the same kind that the boys found in the evaporative cooler last month. Those guys were pretty peace-loving. I think the conclusion is that it's a type of paper wasp. Fun fun. I still don't want it buzzing around my head trying to attack all the moths that are also trying to attack my head while I attempt to sleep. But maybe that's just me.

Bah, I need to just hit the hay already. There's just too much charitable work to be done tomorrow for me to be stubborn and stay up for no good reason tonight. I'm sure today's post will be much less logical in the morning. :) Until then! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...