Thursday, May 27

086. Serenity

 Today was another long day, but I actually thought it was going decently until halfway through the day.

May I be granted the serenity 
to accept the things I cannot change,
The strength to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.

I don't believe that I want too much for myself. The few things I do want, I feel pretty strong about. I'm meeting people left and right that are trying their best to open not only doors but their arms to me and I really want to take those chances. It's truly a blessing to have so many people want to put their faith in me. The only thing really stopping the whole thing is red tape. I have barely begun this journey and I'm being forewarned constantly about the hardships that I will be facing by choosing this path. Despite all of this, I still want to jump in feet first and take it all on. I really think that this choice may be something I've been meant to find all my life. And I need that question answered. I hope that it continues to go so well.

While some new aspects of my life seem to be coming together and falling into place, others seem to be falling apart. Isn't that the way it usually goes? I'm becoming increasingly frustrated and constantly upset more often and it's not fair to the those around me. On the other hand, I'm also scared and overwhelmed by all of the directions that these desires are pulling me. I want to find a balance and I'm trying to have it all sink in and sort it all out to make some sort of game plan out, but I have no idea if any of ideas are the best for me. I don't want to pour my all into one direction, I want to find the strong balance to make it all happen.

Tomorrow is our very last day of this school year so there's a slight crunch to finish everything in between a few meetings. I finished cataloging the books. Over a 850 unique titles in the collection. I think the master book list came out pretty well. Oh, and pretty. I made it a simple cardstock title page. The book itself is 73 pages long. I'm just a tad proud of the work I put into it this week.

Alright, I need to head off to work on a few more things before I crawl my way into bed. Until tomorrow! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...